Insanimation

Friday, April 27, 2007

"P" is for POST

Yeah, Yeah...I know it's been a long long time since my last post, but it was not due to lack of effort. Blogger changed stuff around a while back, now known as Blogger 2: Electric Boogaloo, and this new incarnation is about as good as that movie. I tried to post many times, and either had weird errors or was told to log-in again which would never work. Oh well, let's hope I've given them enough time to get their heads out of their Blog-holes.

Anyway, for those of you who have been eagerly awaiting a new post (which I'm sure is a number greater than zero, and less than 3), here goes.

Last fall, November 9th or so of last year, I took a nice evening stroll from my apartment through Millennium Park and down to the Art Institute of Chicago. It was 65 degrees, approaching dusk, and other than there being a construction crane in every shot, it was absolutely beautiful. I'm hoping to start my new photo blog "Another photo ruined by a damn crane" very soon. So without further adieu...Enjoy!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home