Insanimation

Monday, October 23, 2006

You're in focus!


One of the writers at work has a blog called
'A year in Pictures of Working'

http://ayearofworking.blogspot.com/

I'm in it a few times, but purely by accident so far. His last post though was about a friend's birthday party. I happened to take a picture as he took his picture. So, basically, my blog is so lame that I have to live vicariously through his blog by taking a picture of him taking a picture.

Plus I got a new camera (thanks in big part to a very generous Amazon.com gift card from my cousin Shari and her husband Joe) and it's awesome!!

5 Comments:

At 10/24/06, 5:42 AM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

So the next "Your'e in pick-tures" better be "Do ya feel like your'e in my apartment with these life like photos of it??!!"

Just a suggestion! I am glad to hear you got a camera, and it seems to take a very clear photo!! That is more than I can say for mine lately. Maybe they only have a 4 year life span or something?

 
At 10/24/06, 11:07 PM, Blogger Innisanimate said...

um...you're misplacing your apostrophes. You're bringing my blog down. Oh wait, you're the only one who reads it. Never mind.

 
At 10/25/06, 11:12 AM, Blogger Arnie said...

Are my ears always blazing red?

 
At 10/27/06, 7:11 PM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

sorry for my typo...you natzi perfectionist.

 
At 10/27/06, 9:59 PM, Blogger Innisanimate said...

um...no "t" in nazi...sorry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home