Insanimation

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Real mature, Innis!

Sorry it took a while for me to post another entry. Notice that I didn’t say “write” another entry, as I wrote a few since the last that were gobbled by an evil and apparently hungry spell checker. Discouraging to say the least, so I gave up for a while, not thinking I could re-create the comedy gold I had written before. Now where was I…

I stayed home from work last Wednesday when I had some major stomach problems about 4am that morning. I didn’t sleep at all because of the cramping and running to the bathroom. Who knew sitting on a toilet could be so exhausting? I’ll think twice before I have the meatball sub at subway. Well, maybe I just won’t get all the hot peppers next time. Ouch.

Speaking of fun crap, I’m actually doing some bona fide 3d character animation at work. It may or may not be used in the new project we are doing, since stuff is up in the air right now, but I’d say the chance of usage is 80 percent…75-80. Here is a montage I made with some of the experimental expressions I’ve done for this character. I’m having a blast. Enjoy.

brady Jack head

5 Comments:

At 10/20/06, 5:28 AM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

Thanks for posting Innis! I bet that title quote has been said to you many a time in school! So, maybe I am the only one you have told about this blog, who the heck knows..but you better spread the word so the pressure makes you "post". Dont EVER use spell checker..it ate my words too! They should tell you that as a newbie..spellchecker is the debil.

 
At 10/20/06, 9:58 AM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

ok, so I forgot to mention the graphic. Very good. I actually typed more the first time, but this is the second, since the darn server crapped out or something. So...that is a pisser. But I hope this gets used and you get to do more 3D. You are very talented Innis.

 
At 10/20/06, 12:11 PM, Blogger Innisanimate said...

Study the title again, and let me know if you notice anything...

 
At 10/21/06, 8:17 PM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

So the word URINE is in there...not spelled exactly right unless you mix it up a bit. I guess you have managed to carry on the theme..I am tellin ya, you're painting yourself into a corner, can you do it? Are you getting help from the writers at work? :)

 
At 1/10/08, 7:23 PM, Blogger Innisanimate said...

PS. This is a WAY old version of the Jack head. He looks a lot less creepy now, and also animates better. Well, technically I animate the same, but the mesh morph targets deform better. What?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home