Insanimation

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Urinal Etiquette

I'm SO mad right now. (well, not really, but it's much more dramatic to start it that way)
I had this great idea for a bit, whether I use it for dinner conversation or a stand-up routine, whatever, and it was awesome. It was all about urinal etiquette in the men's room. You know, which urinal to choose, how to stand, where to look, etc. Coincidentally I saw a video on "You-Tube" that pretty much covered all my jokes. It's done in a sort of 'The Sims' 3D animated style, which kind of sucks, but it is pretty funny. Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw PG-13



Here's another attempt by someone, but I disagree with their arbitrary rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKnWd3JVnfE G

2 Comments:

At 10/4/06, 8:06 PM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

thanks for that. I really wondered what happened in the mens restroom...you dude's are so fast! but also, thanks for keeping me up tonight. going on to utube sent me into a spiral of viewing related links, watching all kinds of piss and pee and stupid f---ing videos...what the heck, anyone can post anything on there?? is that the premise? that is so scary!

 
At 10/6/06, 6:08 AM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

Do you have to pee? the subject matter seems to point in that direction. :) Maybe some number two humor next!? forgive me, I try to be funny, but my brain is really dead I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home