Insanimation

Monday, October 01, 2007

Gotta Van Gogh

One of my favorite paintings in the Chicago Art Institute, from one of my favorite painters of all time. This photo really shows off the qualities that I love about Van Gogh's work. The use of intense color and thick luscious brush strokes. Everyone should do their own self portrait, whether it's just in pencil, crayon, fingerpaints, or even ShrinkyDinks!! Give it a shot. You may learn something about yourself. Hopefully more than just that your left ear is crooked.


1 Comments:

At 10/3/07, 7:03 AM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

So where is your Self Portrait? Have you checked out Etsy? And are you thinking of painting again?!! I hope you are doing good. OR maybe you posted Van Gogh because your ear hurts so bad you want to cut it off... I hope not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home