Insanimation

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Batman Does No. 2 in Chicago!

I took a screen shot of the awesome new trailer for "Batman:The Dark Knight" where it totally gives away that it was filmed here in Chicago. It probably wasn't a secret to those of us living here, but I thought they might disguise it more with CG to make it look more like Gotham. Anyway, I was extremely excited because I totally see my apartment building in this shot. I included a daytime shot of the same area taken from the Sears Tower for comparison's sake. Check out some of the past posts about my building if you still don't believe it. Living in downtown Chicago is awesome.



3 Comments:

At 1/9/08, 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not AWESOME. Move North! Become one of us!

 
At 1/21/08, 9:57 AM, Blogger PhotoMom said...

We are moving from #1 to #2...how long has that been going on? Maybe that is the 2008 trend!!

Glad you like the city. I used to, getting old I guess!!

Miss you Bro!

 
At 1/1/09, 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home